Made possible by a generous donation from Waste Connections of Texas, this course was designed and created in 2022 by Miles Seaborn, IV, with the help of Will Foster. It is located at the Carthage Walking Trail and Municipal Park at #1 Ballpark Road on the South Loop. The course is 18 holes with a par 54 and is 4922 feet. (see map below)
The course is owned and maintained by the City of Carthage.
How to Play Disc Golf
- Each hole begins with a throw taken from the tee.
- The next throw is taken from directly behind the spot where the previous throw landed.
- The hole is completed when the disc lands in the basket or chains.
- The person who completes the course in the fewest number of throw wins.
- Park patrons ALWAYS have the right of way.
- Never throw a shot towards another disc golfer or park patron.
- Do not climb barbed wire fences.
- Respect the park rules.