Residential & Commercial Disposal Service
Waste Connections is a leader in its industry and offers superior environmental services. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest quality collection, transportation and disposal services of residential, commercial and industrial non-hazardous waste. Waste Connections prides itself on its community involvement, environmental awareness and its commitment to personalized customer service. Waste Connections is proud to service the citizens and businesses of the City of Carthage.
P.O. Box 3125
Kilgore, Tx 75663
Transfer Station Hours: (Located at 1540 NE Loop, adjacent to Tyson Foods)
-Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday - 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
-Wednesday - 7:30 - 12:00 Noon
(Transfer Station closes when it is raining....will open back up when it stops raining according to TCEQ guidelines)
See Map of Trash Routes
Residents are required to place bagged trash or trash cart at curbside by 7:00am.
- All residents will receive a new poly cart.
- Trash should be set at the curb within 3 ft. of the road.
- All trash must be placed in provided poly-cart.
- All trash should be bagged inside poly-cart, not to exceed 35 lbs.
- Empty boxes must be broken down and either secured in trash bags or bundled flat.
- Place household trash and bagged leaves/pine straw in the poly-cart. If you have too many bags to fit in cart, you may call Waste Connections for a bulk pickup, 903.986.1959.
- Tree limbs, brush, newspapers, etc., must be bundled and be no longer than 4 ft. and weigh under 35 lbs.
- House-side Handicapped service is available for those residents unable to arrange for curbside service. Please call the City to see if you qualify. 903.693.3868
- Residents have the option of renting an extra 96-gallon poly-cart for $5.00 per month. Contact Waste Connections (903.986.1959) and request the service. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery during the 1st month of service.
Commercial Service -
- All commercial dumpsters will be replaced with new dumpsters.
The days of service will not change for commercial accounts.
- All billing for commercial accounts will come directly from Waste Connections.
- Customers will no longer be billed for trash service on the water bill.
- For more info, contact Waste Connections customer service, 903.986.1959